Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thinking of being a doctor...

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!

Today, I would like to share my opinions on being a doctor. Well, I just received my SPM result last week and alhamdulillah I was satisfied indeed. It shows that it's better for me to pursue my study in life science than physical science as I got a great grade in Biology.

I've gone to school early in the morning to meet my counselor and other teachers. Many teachers of mine said that I need to sacrifice my time with family as I would need to spend more time being in the hospital and face the patients. Sometimes, it would be a lifeless life. I wonder how I would live in the future if I am a doctor for real. So, it needs a great patience to deal with the patients and your beloved family at home. It would not be a big deal after I would have finished the housemanship then.

As for now, I've applied MARA scholarships to pursue my study in medicine in Ireland for the 1st choice and secondly Jordan. I know that Ireland is the best place to study medicine as they have the top medical school there. That's why I choose Ireland as the 1st choice.

Studying medicine is very tough but I'd try my best and put the incessant effort. It's my choice to study medicine and I should be responsible for what I choose for my future.

It's not just effort you need to be a doctor, but you should also need honesty, sincerity, positive mind, and being helpful. I would be happy to see my future patients recover from their diseases. It is worth to note that 'heal and you will be healed'. The important is that medicine needs not only you to overcome the critical situation but it also needs your sincerity to perform well whenever you deal with the patients.

This is just the beginning. I have to embark on a long journey once I decide to pursue my study in medicine. So, am I ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment